Wednesday, 25 May 2011

My first missionary feeding :D

Today has been AWESOME!!

Pretty dinner table

I have spent the whole day with my awesome mum cooking up a storm :) It has been an amazing day!


Our feast :D

Today was my first time for feeding the missionaries and I shared it with some amazing people.
There was me, Anna Gursky, Alta Harr, Eric Harr, Elder Shehee, Elder Cziesla, Georgia my sister and Reece my brother.






Enjoying an English dinner


For our main course there was the choice of shepherds pie ( a family FAVOURITE!!) or vegetable pasta bake. It was so yummy and i was so proud and grateful for all my mums help :D









Reece actually reading scriptures :O





We then had our lesson about Faith and we did loads of little cool games to help the kids connect with it. We had a really good time and I actually think my brothers and sisters may have learnt something!






The trust games









Thank you to everyone that joined us!! I really really enjoyed having everyone over! Thank you so much mummy for all your help I love you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment